Nell speaks with Louise Becke from the Amanda Becke Team at Belle Property Coorparoo and gets an insight into how embracing digital marketing including virtual tours to market a property can result in a higher sale price and shorter time on the market.
In today’s digital age, it’s now the norm for customers to do online research before even thinking of contacting a business.
One industry that has had to adapt is real estate, who have made changes in the way they market properties to today’s digital consumer.
Nell speaks with Louise Becke from the Amanda Becke Team at Belle Property Coorparoo and gets an insight how embracing digital marketing including virtual tours to market a property can result in a higher sale price and shorter time on the market.
Nell asks, “What would you say is your best marketing plan to market a property?”, to which Louise says that Facebook and Instagram are really good ways of reaching out to people. Properties that have been marketed correctly can sell very quickly in a good market.
When asked about other marketing materials which are important in representing a seller. Louise says, “Realestate.com, everyone’s looking there. It’s important to have a good strong ad. Having a great photographer is really important”. She also goes on to say that it is key to take drone shots and digital pinpoints of where key locations are in relation to that property, which really helps potential buyers especially if they’re not from the area.
Here at McGirvanmedia, we do everything audio, including virtual tours for real estate properties. When asked about the importance of digital marketing for properties, Louise says “It’s imperative in today’s market. It’s another way of helping buyers feel that real connection to the property before they’ve even seen it,”.
According to Louise, her 3 top tips for potential sellers in getting their property on the market are:
- Presentation is important. People want to imagine themselves living in that property, so a lot of properties are staged and styled for an open house.
- Marketing is crucial. High quality photos and videos are important because everyone checks online first.
- Having a great real estate team represent your property. One that’s got great results as well as someone you feel comfortable with to represent your property to the best that they can.
Today everyone’s first instinct is to check online, your listings should be interactive and persuasive. 79% of repeat home buyers and 84% of first-time home buyers look up properties on the internet. Out of this number, 83% of all online home buyers want visuals of some kind*. What better way to visualise your home tour than with a video presentation of the property complete with professional voiceover rather than just music in the background or even worse…. silence?
Did you know that:
- Return on investment for virtual imaging is estimated at less than four weeks.
- Digital tours keep people on your website 5-10X longer.
- Real estate listings with video receive 403% more inquiries. They’re a 24/7 open house that does the job of the realtor even when interested clients can’t be in person to tour a home.
- According to Google, majority of people want virtual tours today, with 67% of surveyed participants saying they want a virtual tour when looking at a listing. This also double’s the interest in your listing.
- Among 18-34 year olds, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a virtual tour.
- Real estate listings with a video receive 403% more inquiries^,
- 73% of sellers are more likely to list their home with an agent who leverages video to market their property (National Association of Realtors, 2018)~.
Contact us about partnering with you to complement your video with a professional voice.
ALSO – We’ve got a great selection of copyright free music to use in the background of your video, giving your potential buyers something to make them sit up and take notice.